Synchronization Email Notifications
TrueGivers now sends two new email notifications: one when your bulk synchronization begins, and another when the synchronization process completes. These notifications let you know that new data enhancement is available for use in your CRM.
Synchronization Summary on Dashboard
Your Data Stewardship Dashboard is the first thing you see when you log in to TrueGivers. We added Synchronization Summary to the dashboard. This communicates what changes will be pushed into your CRM the next time it is synchronized. Generally, your first synchronization after you integrate will have the highest number of changes synchronized with your database. Subsequent updates and synchronizations will affect fewer records. There are six cards displayed in this section:
- Total Records - the count and percentage of records in your database that will synchronized.
- Moves - the count of records in the update with a move. This also includes details on new household addresses and new individual addresses.
- Mailable Addresses - the count of records in the update with mailable addresses. This reflects addresses that were standardized and addresses that were updated during NCOA processing.
- Non-mailable Addresses - the count of records in the update with non-mailable addresses. This also includes a count of invalid addresses and vacant addresses.
- Deceased Records - the count of records in the update with new deceased data enhancement. This also includes a count of household deceased matches and individual deceased matches.
- Enhanced Records - the count of records in the update with new individual and household data enhancement. This also includes a count dates of birth and income deciles.
Inactive Analysis on Download
Hover over the Total Records card on your Data Stewardship dashboard to see a count of active records and a count of inactive records that TrueGivers download from your database.
Synchronization Hint on Record Display
When you navigate to a record in TrueGivers that has not been synchronized, a hint will appear at the top of the page in a blue message box. This tells you what will happen to the record upon synchronization. For example, "Upon Synchronization, we will standardize the primary address with the updated values."
When you navigate to a record in TrueGivers that has been synchronized, a hint will appear at the top of the page in a blue message box. This tells you what happened to the record upon synchronization. For example, "We archived the primary address because it is not mailable."
Additionally, we include a yellow message box with the language "This record no longer exists in your database" if you deleted the record from your database. Records that were deleted from your database by you or a colleague will not be synchronized.
"Updates" Replaces "Files"
We have changed our language in the TrueGivers app and in our support documentation to use the word "update" rather than the word "file" whenever possible. You'll notice this most when you want to see summary details for the data enhancement TrueGivers has processed. To see these details, scroll to the bottom of your Data Stewardship Dashboard and click the Update link to navigate to your Update Display Page.
Improved Reports on Update Display Page Analysis
We will continue to improve how we report update data on the Update Display Page. The two reports show high-level summary information:
- Input Data Report: a summary of data and data quality before TrueGivers started the daily process.
- Mailing Address Report: a summary of address data focused on how many records in your database have a mailable address.
This week, we updated how we count Non-deliverable addresses on this report. We implemented this changed for two reasons. First, TrueGivers uses multiple data sources to deliver our services. Second, there are multiple data that can result in Invalid Addresses. Because of this, there is some overlap within the Mailing Address Report. We refined how we count addresses here to reduce overlap and so that the reports on the Update Display Page match the Synchronization Summary more closely.
Deleted Records Have "Deleted" Status in TrueGivers
Records that were deleted from your database by you or a colleague will not be synchronized. These records have a status of "inactive" in TrueGivers to demonstrate this.
Full Name Search
As of this release you can now search for records in TrueGivers using full name. Previously, this feature only supported first name only, last name only, or CRM record id searches.
Remove Line Breaks on Download
We changed our download process to remove all line breaks from the download data. In some cases where there were extra line breaks in the address fields TrueGivers was unable to successfully process the record or synchronize the record with your database. Example line breaks include commas, semi-colons, or other special characters.